Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #1

Well this summer I am committed to being a lifelong learner by taking a class that I am very nervous about. When I watched the clip/video of 71/2 Habits of Highly Effective Learners that I knew it was about breaking out of the box for me. I needed to get out of my safe zone and open my mind to the 21st century of technology and communication. It is a very exciting way to communicate to the world. The most challenging part will be just finding time to do this for myself with a busy schedule this summer. But I am taking it one step at a time. I am trying to think positive and reassure myself. The easiest part will probably be keeping my goal in focus and that is to learn and appreciate new learning and growth. The most important habit is going to be doing it daily and not getting behind. I feel like the checklist will help me a lot! Chat with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. You're on the right track! Just take it one day at a time and you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete