Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #9

Fascinating Stuff! I really loved the new information that I learned tonight using Flickr Creative Commons. On Creative Commons it makes it easy to search CC so you don't have to get permission to use others work. Plus, I learned that tags need to be only one word or use underscores instead of spaces. You can have lots of tags for one photograph. I enjoyed the process of learning to post a picture on my blog. But I am wondering "Can I use this in Comic Life with my students? This is amazing, you can get so many pictures for free. I can't wait to use these in the classroom! I selected the theme of "leaders!" for my topic. The attached picture below is President Kennedy and President Obama. I really like the art work. It is a photograph in displayed in a gallery. It represents hope and change for our nation. The give credit to:BL1961. The reference website is below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/walkadog/3194197590/

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool picture! Flickr is a really good resource to get images that you can use in the classroom.

    check out my blog to see my recent postings:
    http://aggie08blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete