Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Last Thing

I have always been apprehensive about using the computer so this was a giant leap for me. I feel very confident in using the computer now that I have completed this challenging class. I made it and before the deadline. I may celebrate with a toast tonight! I feel like this has connected me with so many people to help me grow. I learned that I can't stay in my own private world personally or professionally. I must open myself up! Although, I feel like I am a great teacher I feel I can even be better now!The most rewarding part of this experience is feeling confident that I can use the computer. I learned new things each and every day! I would do it again and again. The only thing I would do different is to give us access to Sandbox before completing Thing #15. I didn't have access when I was ready to do the task. So I had to complete it the following night.

I will give myself time for the computer to keep up with the technology skills that I learned from this course . Thank you for this journey! It was very helpful!

1 comment: