Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #18

I really enjoyed my time watching all YouTube and TeacherTube Videos. I really enjoyed the video on the Lady Liberty. It was very educational. It would be a great way to review facts on the Statue of Liberty in our Social Studies Unit. I highly recommend this for kindergarten, first and second grade teachers. It would be fun to use the information for a round of jeopardy. I would embed this video but it kept buffering which caused poor play quality. The second teaching video would be a wonderful addition to our science curriculum when we teach the water cycle. This video teaches a song to help reinforce that concept. Listen to it below.








For my how to I found an instuctional video on How to Make Classroom Posters with Microsoft Excel very helpful. This appeared easy to do and would have lots of great benefits for teacher and student use. It would be a lot cheaper than using the poster machine at my school. This would only take 4 sheets of 8 1/2 by 11 paper!

I laughed a lot during this entire process tonight but to end my night I like the video of 2 Funny Babies Laughing from YouTube. It just reminded my of my own two kids when they were that young. I just love how the simple things in life make us laugh! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment