Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing #20

Yes, Google Docs are fabulous! This will save me a lot of time opening e-mails and cutting and pasting to an original document. Well my team has talked about making a grade level newsletter this would be perfect. We could each input on the same document that we are sending home to parents each week. Also my principal has been talking about a vertical reading wall but when never had time to collaborate on it so tonight I created a spreadsheet for us to use every six weeks. This will be perfect. My principal will be excited! Plus, I think this would be perfect for our weekly first grade reading log. Our reading logs would look similar but the teachers still have the freedom to program it and input their ideas. The best part about this is that Google Docs is on the Internet. You don't have to go out and pick up the latest version of Microsoft Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment